Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Pause

Decided to take a pause from all the weight loss.  I´m pretty sure every one out there is looking to lose weight, looking to shed some pounds.  But I thought for a small change I´d look into some of my favourite recipe combinations out there.  There are many I personally have a weakness for smoothies and BBQ.  But there are so many different yummy recipes out there...getting hungry just thinking about it...in any case as in previous posts I´ve ranked them from 1-10.

Check them out you may find something awesome to cook tonight!

BBQ

I love to BBQ, sometimes even guilty of doing so in the winter time!.  Something about the smokeyness the taste hmmm yummy!

Grillingtips.net 










The only guide you´ll need to creating and having some of the best BBQ you will have ever tasted.
Rank: 9.5



Smoothies

Alright so now we´re dealing with a serious topic.  These drinks are my kryptonite, and this is the best and I mean best guide out there for creating the best tasting and healthy smoothies on the web.

Sensationalsmoothies 













For being by far the best smoothie guide out there I have to Rank this one a 10

Alright now I´m hungry!!!!!!!!!!


CHECK OUT FULL AND DETAILED REVIEWS ON THE REVIEWSPHERE WWW.THEREVIEWSHPERE.COM


(Looking for work and interested in becoming a freelancer check out http://www.freelancer.com)  

No comments:

Post a Comment