Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Is It Possible?

Well...thought I´d dive into another popular topic online.  Has to do with weight loss.  There are tons and I mean tons of people selling products, books and other things online on how to loose weight.  I have personally purchased these products and have reviewed them.
I just think it´s a shame that some people out there are willing to take advantage of people who want nothing else to do except lose weight.  Not only are people looking to loose weight to better their physical appearance but also to improve there health, improve there day to day life.
In any case here are some products that I´ve tried and have a brief review on.  I have a basic review of 1 - 10 on each.

www.thefatlossfactor.com

Has a great video and a great sales pitch.  Approach actually works surprisingly one can see some good results in a short period of time.
Rating: 9




 

 

 

 

 

 

www.thedietsolutionprogram.com

Sales pitch isn´t as good as the first guy and I was hesitant to purchase his program, but surprisingly easy to follow, and effective.
Rating: 8








www.oldschoolnewbody.com 

I almost gave up on this one, not that the methods are bad or hard to follow, just that they tend to ramble on and on, they would be better off just getting to the point.
Rating: 6
















All in all 3 pretty good methods, I´d go witht he first as it was the easiest to follow and the healthier approach.  Of course as always you should talk to your doctor before embarking on any weight loss programs.


CHECK OUT FULL AND DETAILED REVIEWS ON THE REVIEWSPHERE WWW.THEREVIEWSHPERE.COM


(Looking for work and interested in becoming a freelancer check out http://www.freelancer.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment