Sunday, September 23, 2012

Pa What?...Paleo

Ok so I reviewed some Paleo products in my first post and it seems like this diet is really getting some traction.  I´m glad to see that so many people are interested in lossing weight by eating right, and not by trying to take some magic pill to lose the weight.
Paleo is a great weigh to lose weight, as you get to eat!  The food on this diet is very tasty.  I´m a very picky eatier and would kill myself if some one told me that the only thing I could eat are salads or drink special liquids to lose weight.  I find this is probably the best method to lose weight as the recipes are easy to follow, and most use ingredients that most people have in there kitchen already.
I find that wih a lot of wieght loss recipes and programs one has to go out and buy strange spices or strange ingredients (strange to me anyways).

http://www.paleocookbook.com

 













This is by far the most complete guide/recipe plan available on the net.  If you really want to dive into this, by far this is the best bang for your buck product available.



www.paleopowerlunch.com













A much shorter guide, but has some great recipes...there´s a chicken recipe on here that is to die for! page 34 I think it is.




CHECK OUT FULL AND DETAILED REVIEWS ON THE REVIEWSPHERE WWW.THEREVIEWSHPERE.COM

(Looking for work and interested in becoming a freelancer check out http://www.freelancer.com)  

No comments:

Post a Comment